Thursday, February 1, 2007

School again

School has fully resumed now. I'm taking a literature class (not that I need any more lit. credits, mind you) government, geography and world history (taught by my mom), Shakespeare, volleyball and economics. It's going to be a busy semester, but at least I only have three more.

You know, I wonder sometimes why I keep posting. I have made 3 posts prior to this, and narry a comment have I received. I suppose the loyal readers will come in time, but I don't know.

Okay, some geek stuff. Some of you may know by now of the anime/manga called Death Note. I cannot recommend this series enough, especially to those who have read Crime and Punishment. It boils down to a battle of wits between a mass-murderer and the greatest detective in the world.

One thing that fascinates me about the series is that the main character, Light, is evil. You find yourself sitting on the edge of your seat hoping that he doesn't slip up or get caught, while fully aware that his soul is as black as the night itself.

I'm going to go eat and then maybe write for a little bit. Until then, here's some news that will make you laugh.

2 comments:

RobertDWood said...

"A prison inmate and a hospitalitzed alcoholic both were treated for poisoning from the gels, which contain alcohol -- but not the same kind as found in beverages."

What on earth... I think we just keep the stupid people in prison.

Economics is going to be really fun this year.

TheEarthCanBeMoved said...

It's a wonder America still hasa population.